Hello and welcome back to my website guys. This morning I want to share with you a topic about Bulimia Nervosa. So, who know what is Bulimia Nervosa? Can anyone answer my question? Well, if you have no idea what is Bulimia Nervosa is then let me explain to you about the definition of Bulimia Nervosa.
Definition Of Bulimia Nervosa
Well, there are so many people who want to have an ideal body but there are only several people who want to work and put an effort on it. Well, we can say its like everyone wants it instantly, sounds crazy right? Although, some people even take their dream to more extream way to realizing it and one of that ways is with forcing their self to purge the food which they have just eaten by them. Ironic right? How human become more obsessed and idolized with something that endangers their own life.
According to some books I read, Bulimia Nervosa or sometimes called as Bulimia is a mental disease that sometimes even can lead to something more serious disease. Well, because of that reason we need to know about the symptom and the cause of this eating disorder, right?
First, let’s talk about the cause of this Bulimia disease. There are not many people who care about their self or even taking care of their self properly. That’s also why people who live alone sometimes more fragile to this mental disorder, especially if they have no one to take care of them. Well, this is what will happen if you getting a Bulimia disease.
- People who get affected with this serious mental disorder will have a symptom like dehydration that can be caused by renal potassium loss in the presence of alkalosis and frequent vomiting.
- They will also having a symptom like Gastroparesis and can be defined as the delay of emptying.
- Chronic gastric reflux after eating and vomiting after that.
The Symptom Of Bulimia Nervosa
Because this is just a mental disease, sometimes this disease is very hard to identify and maybe some people even identified the sign of bulimia when everything is too late. Well, to prevent that from happening I will also share the symptoms of this eating disorder too.
- Lack of energy
- Because there is no food that can be produced as energy in their body, sometimes they appear thin but with no energy left in their body.
- Unhealthy hair, nails, skins, lips.
- Lack of water also can be the most significant symptoms of Bulimia addiction.
- Low blood pressure.
- This can be caused because of there is no nutrition in your body to produce new blood to replace the old one.
- Suicidal tendencies.
- Depression, anxiety disorders, and sleep disorders.
I think my article today about the definition of Bulimia Nervosa is enough and clear. Remember to keep your health because nothing can replace your health. If you think my article is worth to be shared, please share my article with the other people. Thanks once again for coming to my website and become my fellow reader. Have a nice day and see you soon on my next article guys.
“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live in”