Do you like ice cream? So, are you a crazy ice cream lover? Well, if you are a crazy ice cream lover, I think you should know how to make a good food with ice cream ingredient. Why do I say that? Why should you know about the food that you can make using ice cream? I think it is just for variation, don’t you get bored only eating ice cream cone or maybe an ice cup? That’s why you need to know about the desert that can be served with ice cream! So, are you curious now? Check out my article today about ice Cream desserts list!
Ice Cream Addict!
There are a lot of people who love to eat ice cream. According to the newest research by some scientist and Psychiatry, ice cream is good for a mood booster. That’s why some people will be recommended to eat ice cream to boost up their mood especially after they are broke up or feel depressed.
However, to boost up your mood, you need a good and tasty ice cream, right? You won’t be able to feel happy or relaxed if the ice cream that you eat taste bad or maybe too expensive for you. So, how we fix that problem? Well, the answer is quite easy, we can try to make our own ice cream desserts such as ice cream cake, ice cream cone, and etc.
Ice Cream Desserts List
I think now you are interested in making your own ice cream, right? The question now is how and where we can look at easy dessert recipes? Well, don’t worry because I will also give a few list on easy to make ice cream desserts. Check it out!
Ice Creem Cookie Dessert
- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies, crushed, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 jar (16 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed directions
- In a large bowl, combine 3-3/4 cups cookie crumbs and butter.
- Press into a greased 13×9-in. dish. Spread with ice cream; cover and freeze until set.
- Drizzle fudge topping over ice cream
- Cover and freeze until set.
- Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Cover and freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. #NB: Yield: 12 servings.
- To make cutting a breeze, try dipping your knife in hot water. Wipe the blade periodically to clean it.
- Skip the whipped topping and use whipped cream in a can to pipe pretty decorations on top. It’s a great way to keep little ones busy.
Nutty Cookies and Creams Dessert
- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 gallon cookies and cream ice cream, softened
- 1-1/2 cups salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 2/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; set aside 1 cup.
- Press remaining crumbs into an ungreased 13×9-in. dish.
- Spread with ice cream.
- Layer with peanuts, ice cream toppings, and whipped topping; sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. #NB: Yield: 15 servings.
So, what do you think about my ice cream dessert recipes? Do it looks tasty? Tell me about what is your opinion about this ice cream in the comment box below.?