Hello guys, welcome back to my website. This day I want to share with you about what is equinox. Lately, every newspaper and every news channel have been informing us about equinox. However, do you know what’s that? Is it dangerous for us?
What is Equinox?
Time Flow and the time has come. Equinox already comes to our life as an event in our life. However, do you know something about equinox? If your answer is “No” maybe I need to telling you what is it and the story of the equinox.
Equinox itself is an event in which the plane of Earth’s equator passes through the center of the Sun. This phenomenon happens twice a year around 23 March and 23 September. When this phenomenon happen day and night will approximately equal duration all over the Earth.
In my country, there are so many people afraid to go out from their house in daylight on 23 March because of this usual phenomenon. I think this is because of misperception from people who don’t know anything about equinox but believing what they hear from the other people. Well, there are so many people who believe something blindly without try to find out the truth.
Equinox Negative Effects
Every phenomenon must have an effect on our life. Rain, sun, wind, earth, everything about it must be affecting our life with or without significant effects. However, I will still tell you about the equinox negative effects.
- Equinox will increase the heat more than 40 degrees than our average heat 35 degrees Celcius.
- This phenomenon will increase the heat and make some people suffer dehydration because of your body will try to maintain the body heat in a normal state.
- Equinox will make you suffer severe fluid loss.
- You also can suffer sunburn because of this phenomenon.
- Sudden climate change will make you getting a nosebleed.
How To Prevent Equinox Negative Effects?
Well, maybe there are so many of you who afraid to going out. However, all of that negative effects still can be prevented. If we know how to prevents it. Here are a few pieces of information for you to avoid the negative effects of this Equinox.
- Avoid going out when the Sun right above your head, It’s around 12.00 – 3.00 Am. Because going out in that time will cause you to lose more fluids and leading to dehydration.
- Drink more waters to replace your body fluid loss. Your body will try to cool down with keeping you sweating to avoid your body suffer from losing so much of your body fluids. You need to keep drinking water.
- Use sun cream to avoid your skin get sunburn because of this equinox thing.
- Use an umbrella or a cap to protect your head from sun radiation because the sun will give you extra radiation when this event happening.
I hope my explanation about what is equinox can be very useful for you and used for good deeds. If you find this article helpful, please share this article with your friends or families. I hope we can meet again in my next article. See you soon guys on my next information guys.